Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Amistad

At 12:35 on Monday afternoon, Steve and I eagerly waited in a mob of Hondurans outside of the Tegusigalpa airport trying to sneak glances inside at the passengers arriving off the plane from Miami. "I see him!" Steve shouted, "It has got to be Didier. I see a guy wearing a hat and he has a dark complexion!" Within five minutes our aweomse Canadian friends walked throught the door and greeted us with hugs! Yes, our canadian friends arrived safely and we are so so so happy to host them in our little yellow and red house. Today we are going to catch the next bus to Yuscaran to show them the cute little cobbled streets and a little variety to Honduran atmosphere. I am signing off leaving you in the dark with a lack of many details... but the bus is its way! Adios! frienship is a beautiful thing that distance can never break. All my love, Teresa y Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home